Thursday, February 3, 2011

RUNNING FOR SAN MATEO COUNTY SUPERVISOR DISTRICT 1


In our “democracy by representation,” we vote with the expectation that our elected representative will be our voice. Here in the U.S. we enjoy opportunities and freedoms more than anywhere else in the world, and I want to work together with you to continue to improve the possibilities for prosperity in San Mateo County. Now because of the economic times our government has to become nimble and rise to the occasion and meet those challenges. I will concentrate my efforts for a fiscally responsible county, balance the budget, reform contributions to the pension system, and for effective and dependable infrastructure.
I am a 20-year resident of San Mateo where my wife and I raised two sons (educated in the local public schools), and I have working experience in the aerospace industry (trained pilot and aircraft mechanic), city government, and small business shops. I believe I reflect the desires of my neighbors for competent representation to meet our needs for the future. I want to be your voice and I promise to listen to your opinions and perform with integrity and transparency. It would be an honor and a privilege to serve you.

1 comment: